Shelburne Nursery School was established in 1955 with Barbara Snelling acting as the first board president. Countless area children have started their formal years of education at SNS and many have returned with their own children.
The Shelburne Nursery School was
among the first preschool programs in the United States to be
accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
(NAEYC) in 1991. We proudly
continue this tradition.